MailCleaner). This is done one domain at a time and the
@inf.ethz.chdomain is scheduled for
Tuesday, August 22nd 2017 at 10:00MailCleaner Management Center (mailcleaner.ethz.ch). You will also receive a daily quarantine report listing all new mails kept in quarantine. Management Center without password authentication. You can do the following actions for a kept mail by clicking on icons and buttons in the mail:
- request a filter adjustment for non-SPAM mails
- preview the message
- release the message
- accept a newsletter subscription
- mail delivery options
- quarantine report delivery options
- white, warn and black list
- False positives (mail caught in the quarantine but that is not SPAM) can be reported by clicking on the filter adjustment icon in the quarantine report or the quarantine.
- False negatives (mail that is SPAM but got through) can be reported by sending the respective mail as attachment to email@example.com.
- Phishing mails that got through MailCleaner should be reported by sending the respective mail as attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.