MailCleaner Management Center (mailcleaner.ethz.ch). You will also receive a daily quarantine report listing all new mails kept in quarantine. email@example.com containing links for the individual actions and a direct login to the Management Center without password authentication. You can do the following actions for a kept mail by clicking on icons and buttons in the mail:
- request a filter adjustment for non-SPAM mails
- preview the message
- release the message
- accept this newsletter
- mail delivery options
- quarantine report delivery options
- white, warn and black list
ethz.chas domain. Do not log in through the link in a report mail.. Then go to Configuration » Address settings, check Apply settings to all addresses and click on Save.
- False positives (mail caught in the quarantine but that is not SPAM) can be reported by clicking on the filter adjustment icon in the quarantine report or the quarantine.
- False negatives (mail that is SPAM but got through) can be reported by sending the respective mail as attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Phishing mails that got through MailCleaner should be reported by sending the respective mail as attachment to email@example.com.