Department of Computer Science. Your IT Coordinator will give you an introduction to the IT infrastructure used by your group. IT Coordinator (ITC) who is the primary contact for IT related questions and issues for all members of the group and who is familiar with the groups particular IT infrastructure and the policies governing its usage. firstname.lastname@example.org, call us on +41 44 632 7210 (internal 27210) or come to our service desk in CAB E 48 during our opening hours (Monday to Friday, 9:30-11:30 and 13:30-16:30). In the help section on our website you can also find solutions to the common issues and various instructions. Mail to email@example.com goes to our ticketing system and can also be viewed by your ITC. nethz account is required to use the IT infrastructure (computers, network, email, etc.) at ETH Zurich. Your login and the initial password for all nethz services is sent to you via postal mail after the employment process has completed. password.ethz.ch. Login with your nethz login and your current password. Click on Passwort ändern in the top left to start the password change wizard. If you have forgotten your password then please come to our service desk and bring your ETH card or another official identification document with you.
- Set up ETH email and calendar service on your computer and mobile devices.
- Create a personal home page at
http://people.inf.ethz.ch/<your nethz login>.
- Order software on the IT Shop.
- Access the ETH network via WIFI and set up VPN for secure network connections from outside ETH.
- Verify that your personal data is correct.
- Booking D-INFK rooms, car and other resources
- Hardware purchase, sale and donation
- Important information regarding printing
- Shredding large amounts of documents