Rules for Student Labs
Please follow the rules below when working with the computers in the public computer labs:
- Do not drink or eat anything in the labs.
- Do not repair computers on your own. If a computer does not work properly then contact isginf for help.
- Do not lock the screen of your computer for more then 15 minutes. Log out when leaving the lab.
- Throw your garbage and unused print-outs in the waste baskets.
- Clean up when you leave and put your chair under the table.
Your fellow students will thank you for not having to clean up your mess. When you leave make sure that you leave the computer like this: