CAB E 81 is done by the ITC.
- Only students doing a master thesis at D-INFK may be placed in this room.
- Only students who need a desk and a fixed computer for the whole duration of their project may be placed in the room.
- Research groups who have their own labs (e.g. Visual Computing) should first place students there.
- A workstation cannot be shared among several students.
- A reservation should not start or end at some random date. Please use the official start date of the thesis as start date for the reservation. For the end date add a week at most to the official end date to give the student the opportunity to clean up and hand in all files.